Industry demand and status
The supply chain management of large and medium-sized manufacturing and assembly enterprises is cumbersome and complicated, and they generally have the following requirements:
● Reduce labor costs;
● Logistics tracking management of materials and vehicles;
● Automatic and rapid collection of material in and out of the library information;
● Real-time monitoring of supplier stocking;
● Effective allocation of logistics resources;
Problems with existing programs
ERP and MES systems have problems such as low efficiency, poor real-time performance, and inaccurate data, as follows:
● Manual verification of documents, resulting in increased labor costs, reduced logistics efficiency, and lack of flexibility in emergency situations;
● Manual scan code has problems such as inaccurate information collection, long acquisition time, and excessive human participation;
● Communicate the supplier's materials by telephone and mail, which is cumbersome and ineffective;
● The rough management of logistics resources can not feedback the global resource occupancy in real time, resulting in distortion of the site information.
● Implement RFID unique identification for the standard container of the supply chain as the information carrier for the material operation process;
● Realize the perception and theft of vehicles and goods in the supply chain during transportation;
● Install RFID intelligent access door in the warehouse to realize automatic batch identification of materials;
● Equipped with RFID handheld mobile terminal to inventory warehouse materials.
This solution is fully applied in the supplier's preparation, delivery, transportation, arrival, receipt, storage and other aspects.
It can reduce the planned change rate by 30%, reduce the warehouse logistics area by 30%, reduce logistics warehousing personnel by 30%, reduce the abnormal working time loss caused by material shortage by 90%, reduce logistics container loss by 60%, and reduce logistics equipment investment by 50%.