Industry demand and status
● Communication effort: There are hundreds of materials and suppliers, and communication by telephone, mail, etc. is time-consuming and laborious.
● Material inventory is large: The supplier's delivery response is not timely. To ensure production, it can only be delivered in advance, resulting in large material inventory.
● Vehicle congestion: The supplier has delivered the goods in advance or delayed, and there is no monitoring, which causes the peak hours of the vehicles at the factory gates to be congested.
● Unloading scheduling imbalance: due to unplanned delivery of vehicles, the unloading resources are occupied and the scheduling is unbalanced.
● Emergency shortage: There is no effective treatment mechanism for sudden emergency shortages, and vehicles with emergency delivery are delayed or even stopped due to lack of free unloading resources.
Problems with existing programs
● Communicate by telephone and mail, there is no early warning mechanism to warn suppliers to deliver goods as soon as possible;
● Security checks the vehicles at the factory door for release, which is likely to cause traffic congestion at the gates of the plant and disorderly occupation of unloading resources, resulting in unbalanced unloading scheduling;
● In case of emergency delivery, the supplier and the security at the door should be notified by telephone. There are many communication links, and the efficiency of accident avoidance is low, which is easy to stop production.
● Configure intelligent reservation terminal outside the factory to quickly complete the unloading position reservation; at the same time configure the online reservation function of the web version to avoid the supplier's early delivery or late delivery;
● Allocate active RFID electronic tags to suppliers' vehicles to correlate vehicle delivery information (material types, quantities, and unloading positions) as a basis for allowing suppliers to enter the factory and assign unloading positions.
● Install the LED screen and status display light on the unloading position, and complete the real-time guidance of unloading, the busy status display and the timely reminder of unloading timeout;
● According to the needs of enterprises, the business management system can be developed and seamlessly connected with ERP, MES and WMS.
This solution can realize the automatic release of the supply vehicle, the automatic allocation and guidance of the unloading position, and real-time monitoring of the unloading position, and the timely reminding of the unloading timeout.
The vehicle congestion rate at the gate of the factory can be reduced by 70%, the unloading efficiency and material matching can be doubled, the abnormal working hours caused by the shortage of materials due to the delivery of suppliers can be reduced by 80%, and the workload of security personnel at the plant gate can be reduced by 50%. Resource allocation (such as forklifts) can save 50%, and warehouse inventory can be reduced by 15%.